Up to £40k depending on experience
Ben Johnson are partnering with a growing York based firm of Accountants as they embark on a period of extensive growth across the UK. Having recently secured a range of new clients, they are looking for experienced Accountants to join their team where they will have an opportunity to work with companies in a wide variety of industries. We are keen to hear from Part or fully qualified Accountants (ACA or ACCA) with experience as Accounts Seniors or Accounts Supervisors.
Key Duties will include:
- Preparation of company accounts and corporation tax returns
- Manage a portfolio of non-audit clients and provide rounded support for the client base
- Set timetables and control assignments from start to finish
- Delegate tax return processing, accounts preparation and work on the client base to junior staff members, where possible, and review their work
- Identify tax planning opportunities for the current client base
- Developing and strengthening existing client relationships looking for opportunities to add further value
- Add value to clients' businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
- Undertake training or development as required by the Firm
- Providing training and development to junior members of staff
- Participating in firm wide activities
The firm offers a diverse range of services to their clients spanning wealth management, audit, management and statutory accounts and corporate finance so there is scope to broaden your experience in an environment where quality and delivery are key to success. Using the latest cloud based Accounting packages, this business is constantly looking to developing cutting edge solutions for their client portfolio.
On offer, is a great working environment with newly refurbished offices, flexible working, committed personal development programme and progression opportunities as the company continues to grow.
As a well-known name within the Yorkshire Market. Ben Johnson Recruitment is professional and consultative with a focus on delivering bespoke, quality-driven recruitment solutions to clients and candidates