Based in York
Excellent starting salary
Ideally you will have 2-3 years finance experience
A fantastic opportunity to join a busy, friendly and professional service office in York. Our client has an enviable reputation and is keen to recruit the very best. You will be joining a successful finance team where you will work as part of a team.
Our client offers one of the very best working environments.
- To deal with finance enquiries from the team of fee-earners
- To deal with client to office transfers three times a week
- To perform a monthly check on 3 and 6-month-old cheques
- To chase up bills and reconcile on Matter Sphere on a weekly basis
- To deal with write-offs and ghost entries as advised by fee-earners
- To take credit card payments for the company, run daily reports and reconcile to bank
- To obtain authorisation for electronic payments daily (and to be subject to checking by the Finance Supervisor/Manager
- Daily banking for all branches and completion of banking cheque log
- Monitor & deal with all emails sent to Finance email group
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Good attitude and friendly personality
- Experience of working within a finance office
- Good attention to detail
- A positive attitude to working in a busy team
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
To apply for the role of Finance Assistant, please click APPLY now and send CV.