Night Manager - RGN/RMN
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home as a night manager. Working for this Leading Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
As a night Manager you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care and running the entire place when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our clients residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a night Manager
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/)
- Current NMC PIN
- Proven Leader
- Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Good communication and English language skills
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Aidan at OptimaPlus Recruitment