I am looking for a positive, warm and calming exam invigilator for a business based in Bournemouth!
An on going temporary assignment for the foreseeable future
Training on the business and exams will be provided but your main responsibilities will include the below;
- Overseeing a classroom of candidates
- Keep control of the classroom
- Presenting and explaining paperwork including reading instructions on the exam papers
- Short induction of exam process
- Working out % pass marks for candidates
- Marking paperwork whilst candidate waits (speed and accuracy is crucial)
Training will commence next week and exam invigilating will commence the week after.
Working Hours: 8:30am - 5.30pm - £9ph.
Pay Rate: £9ph
Parking on site
If successful, you would start asap April. While working for Office Angels you will receive up to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) pension and additional benefits such as eye care vouchers, retail discounts and incentives/competitions.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.