J2 Recruitment are excited to be working for an award winning health care business who have outstanding visions and values. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Data Analyst to join a newly structured central independent audit and assurance team. As a Data Analyst within this team you can expect to be working with a fun and hardworking team.
Our client truly care about it's residents and offer personalised and tailored care to suit their needs.
The Successful Data Analyst will:
Will perform duties and responsibilities for the Assurance Manager and the Head of Assurance. The exact division of these duties will vary from time to time however as an indication will include the following:
What we look for in a Data Analyst:
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data analysis systems.
- Interrogation and sanitisation of data sets for completeness and accuracy.
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Produce proactive and regularised data analytics and reporting.
- Assist the Assurance Manager in developing assurance mapping and other associated reporting.
- Share knowledge of data analytics with other members of the department and wider business as and when required.
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Support the Assurance Manager and Head of Assurance with adhoc requirements
The successful Data Analyst will receive:
Up to £25,000 and a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme.