Architectural Technician/Technologist Salary - £23,000-£32,000 DOE + Benefits
Our Client are a small but growing multi-disciplinary Architectural practice who supply architectural, mechanical, electrical and structural design services to a range of Clients both Commercial and Residential. Project values range between £100k to £15m.
Due to growth we are searching for a professional and experienced AutoCAD technician to join their team producing technical packages working alongside the other in-house design disciplines and external consultants.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the project team providing daily support
- Generate and produce construction information drawings
- Produce detailing for new projects supporting colleagues where necessary
- Assist other team members in producing presentation drawings, design drawings, sketches to help in the development of projects
- Provide technical support for construction projects
- Assist with business operations when required, e.g. ordering supplies etc
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualified to HNC/HND as a minimum in relevant technical qualification
- Ideally accredited to ACIAT/ MCIAT
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in a technician role within commercial and residential construction
- A high level of skill in Autocad is essential
- Experience of using Autodesk REVIT is desirable although not essential
- Be practised in commercial construction techniques, and the integration of structures and engineering services
- Self-starter, able to prioritise work and manage their own time
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be able to assess projects on a technical basis, help project planning and fee bids
- Team player happy to work within and thrive within the team
- Enjoy collaborating on a variety of projects, both large and small
- Flexible attitude willing to "lend a hand" when colleagues face tough deadlines
Apply today or call us for an informal and confidential discussion about the role.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us. The perfect job does exist and we can help you find it!
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a dynamic growing team and progress their career. You will get the opportunity to advance your knowledge and progress to managing projects, working with Clients and dealing with construction contracts.