Private Client Consultant - Midlands
Private Client Consultant (IFA) - £50,000 - £55,000 Basic + Excellent Bonus + Benefits
Home Based: Birmingham / Leicester / Derby
Our Client is looking for an outstanding Private Client Financial Consultant to join their team, being home based focusing on covering the Midlands and handling HNW clients in that area. Focusing on a small group of recurring income clients to address their financial planning needs.
You will be providing profitable, effective and compliant independent financial planning advice, including investment advice, pensions, tax planning etc. Candidates applying for this role must be QCA Level 4 Diploma qualified and are likely to have 4-5 years previous industry experience.
- Provide a comprehensive and compliant service to new and existing Clients
- Identify/develop new business opportunities from existing Client's, introducers and referrals
- Provide compliant and accurate advice on a range of financial products, pensions, investments, tax planning, inheritance planning etc. in line with standards and procedures
- Pensions experience will ideally include "DB" / Defined Benefit exposure
- Ideally a mix of IFA and bank experience
- Act with integrity and deliver in accordance with Treating Customers Fairly principles
- To ensure all revenue targets are met through conscientious and focused approach to work
- To produce and issue suitability reports for clients
- Produce compliant suitability reports for Clients and complete relevant MI data
Essential Skills and Experience:
- QCA Level 4 Diploma qualified ideally with chartered status or working towards it
- Candidates likely to have at least 3-5 years post qualification experience in a consultancy role
- Driven and focused individual with excellent Communication skills with Clients
- Pension maturity knowledge, including Annuity options, income drawdown etc
- Well organised and time management with strong Microsoft office skills word/excel
- A confident individual who can 'hunt' for new clients and build long-term relationships
- CII Certificate in Financial Planning or CII Financial Planning Certificate or equivalent
- Strong application of Technical skill in regulated planning
- Driven to succeed and strong sales abilities to achieve target
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and independent wealth management company. You will receive support and full training on business processes, workflow and back-office systems. Apply today or telephone us for more information about this role.