Product Manager - Central London
The Role : Senior Product Manager
Cititec are currently recruiting for a Product Manager for a Permanent role in Central London
The successful candidate will support in delivering the SME plan/strategy for the UK and Ireland markets ensuring that the clients SME proposition meets the specific requirements and their end customers delivering value to all. You will be required to design and implement solutions that will support the increase in purchase volume and support the achievement of aggressive revenue targets
- Support the Head of Core Products (UK) in developing initiatives and innovative propositions that meet the requirements of key SME clients and consequently achieving aggressive PV and revenue targets.
- In conjunction with the AEs establish and develop product delivery plans and roadmaps for SME products and propositions and be responsible for their implementation and deployment in the UK/Ireland markets.
- Work with the Global and Europe hub team to identify requirements to constantly refresh the products and benefit from Global market best practice.
- Engage with UK clients on a regular basis to ensure alignment of objectives and plans to support ongoing growth and add maximum value to client end proposition.
- Develop and own SME product expertise in the UK market acting as a subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilise insight to develop segmented propositions undertaking market research where appropriate and ensuring a detailed knowledge of the SME payments and financial management eco-system
- Minimum 5 years product/proposition management and development experience.
- Strong knowledge of the SME segment is desirable.
- Good innovation skills and the ability to recognize the need for change and new ideas.
- Clear achievement drive and proven attitude and self-motivation to establish and achieve goals and targets
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch at or call 02076085818