Outskirts of Newark, Full Time, Permanent
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Our clients are experts in providing sustainable environmental building services around the UK. They are currently seeking a CAD Technician to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
- Ownership of design projects and delivering within timescales and budgets
- Working with and managing a range of stakeholders
- End to end management of individual client projects
- Appraisal of client requirements and production of schedule of services
- Creation of design drawings (and associated paperwork) as per client brief and schedule of services
- Client liaison for project mobilisation, construction and completion stages
- Utilising a range of software applications to deliver designs, as per client needs
- Identify, facilitate and deliver professional development support for Junior Engineers
- HND/Degree in Mechanical/Architectural/Construction Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of working with AutoCAD (Revit would also be desirable)
- Working knowledge of current building regulations (desirable, not essential)
- Knowledge of renewable technology would be desirable (PV, Solar, Air and ground source heat pumps)
- Planning and organisation including the ability to prioritise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High standards of work with excellent attention to detail
- 2+ years post-qualification experience ideally to include lighting, heating and cooling systems, drainage and ventilation design
- Self motivated with ability to deliver autonomous projects with minimal direction
- Desire to keep knowledge up to date and share learning with team
- Client focused
- An innovative approach to ensure the practice is a thought leader
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy and good luck with your application.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency.