BI Developer - £35,000 -£40,000 - Sheffield
My client is currently looking for a BI developer to join their growing team. The company is based in Sheffield and is now expanding due to increased market share.
The successful candidate will assist with the full lifecycle of the project from strategy to implementation and be versed in setting up a BI solution.
- Analyse the current reporting structure and propose a BI solution based on findings
- Set up a BI reporting infrastructure
- Use existing 3rd party tools to build a datawarehouse that contains all key business data for report purposes. From Dynamics AX also sage200, time & attendance, HR systems and potentially other systems in the future.
- Deliver ad hoc SQL reports with SSRS, SSIS and visual studio 2005 until a standardised BI solution is in place.
-Good SQL skills experience of SSRS, SQL 2005, Visual studio.
- Project management of BI implementation and data migration
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the business
- A working knowledge of BI tools in general
Advantageous skills + experience:
- Knowledge of TimeXtender
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSAS
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX
- Qlikview knowledge
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring developer to gain skills and experience within an increasingly growing organisation.
If you fit the job description above i will be calling all applicants to go through the role in more detail.