Ranked among the UK's top 50 IT companies, our client is a leading IT services and solutions provider offering end-to-end IT solutions for commercial and public sector organisations. The Company has gained a reputation for providing a consistently high quality service that has delivered long-term strategic relationships with both customers and suppliers.
They are a family owned business who pride themselves on the relationships with their employees, with over 40% of their team having been with the company for over 10 years and, as a people business, the experience, ability and passion of our employees is critical to the on-going success.
- To assist with generating contractual documentation
- To check and accurately enter data onto the company systems
- To assist with general contractual queries
- To assist in maintaining the accuracy of the contract database including updates and changes
- To perform other administration duties
- To provide cover as and when required for reception and other company departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised, resourceful and able to multi-task
- Experience of administration duties
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Qualified GCSE's or equivalent in English and Maths grade B and above - ESSENTIAL
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).