Software Implementation Developer
33 Recruit are looking for: A Dynamic individual with a real focus on what they want out of life.
Our Client’s Support department promotes a client-focused support culture that rewards employees for innovation, professionalism, and personal development. The work flow is at a very fast pace and requires the ability to adapt to different challenges and priorities. The ability to learn and self-motivation is key for this role.
Hours: You will be contracted to 40 hours a week,
Operating hours are Monday to Friday and Sunday 7am—7pm.
Currently there is a requirement to work one in three Sundays.
- Provide primary support to clients utilizing Client’s software solutions by resolving inquiries by phone, e-mail and web, in a manner and time frame consistent with department and team service levels and goals
- Document all case issues, progress and resolutions in our CRM system
- Validate and escalate product issues & enhancement requests
- Participate in all required internal training sessions
- Create and update knowledge base documents, case studies, internal documentation
- Work collaboratively with clients, team members, implementation consultants, and resources across the company to achieve desired results
- Strong troubleshooting skills to identify and interpret client needs and determine appropriate action
- Motivate clients and manage client expectations relative to new releases and resolution of issues.
Key Skills & Experience :
- 3-5+ years supporting or implementing complex software applications, preferably in financial services
- 5+ years supporting or implementing complex software applications, preferably in financial services ( Senior)
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis /resolution skills
- Strong client focus and ability to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Knowledge of fund accounting, financial services and/or front, middle, back office operations and reporting is preferred.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Excellent written and oral skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple, complex issues Prior experience in a client service role
- Flexibility to support market hours.
Eligibility Criteria :
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Support Experience
- Financial Implementation Experience
- Computer literate with experience of web based applications and MS Office
- Education in MIS, Computer Science, other technical degree, Economics or Finance.
- Knowledge and experience with client/server applications and languages (MS SQL, Oracle, .NET, Citrix, UNIX, Windows and DOS, Altova MapForce, Visual Studio, Excel, XML, C#, VBA )