Product Marketing Manager
Telensa is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work closely across marketing, product management and sales teams as we further launch ourselves into the competitive Smart Cities space.
With a passion for evangelism, you will bring the ability to communicate the benefits of sophisticated technology to a broad (and often non-technical) audience as the potential grows to positively influence the smart streetlighting and smart cities landscape - one streetlight at a time.
This is a varied and challenging role which will benefit greatly from good relationship management and effective and meaningful communication.
- Development and delivery of marketing programs including value propositions and messages
- Development of content and assets to support demand generation and awareness campaigns
- Extract key capabilities, differentiators, benefits and use cases and create content for targeted customer segments
- Develop optimised product positioning and messaging for specific markets and audiences
- Enablement of sales with high-value sales tools, including presentations and solution guides
- Engage key market influencers (including media and analysts) through briefings and other channels
What makes you Telensa’s new Product Marketing Manager?
- You have experience of working in a technology firm, in product management or marketing
- You possess a keen interest in technology, especially in wireless technologies and the Internet of Things
- You have an understanding of market trends and the competitive landscape
- You’re creative, have an inventive outlook and the ability to articulate and implement your ideas
- You have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines while managing projectsYou are able to build close-knit relationships with external stakeholdersYour influencing and negotiation skills are strongYou also have proven copy writing ability
What can we offer you?
A competitive benefits package (including Flexible working and an employee share scheme)
A competitive salary range (dependent upon experience)
An easily accessible work location just South of Cambridge
…and a working environment which encourages people to be at their best!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81794534