Business Analyst, Retail Bank, £375-400p/d
My client, a leading bank, is currently looking for a Business Analyst who will report to the Retail Finance Change team. Based in their London offices on a contract basis paying a daily rate of £375-400 on an initial 3 month rolling contract
You will meet the following requirements:
- Requirements Elicitation: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Requirements Development: Works with business analysis team to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by the key stakeholder and business solution designs can deliver effectively.
- Requirements Management: Oversees end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions. Develops cross business and service user communications, acceptance test plans and supports testing and implementation.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review and quality assurance.
- Structure Approach: Defines the project objectives, scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence and support the delivery of projects and champions the business analysis function.
- Risk: Continuously monitors projects for business analysis risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
Skills and Experience:
- Business Analysis experience
- Has demonstrated ability to investigate business requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes
- Has extensive experience of applying analytical techniques to identify underlying issues and business needs
- Develops strong relationships with diverse group of stakeholders through open communication, partnership and consistent delivery
Risk, Compliance & Regulatory Management
This is a unique opportunity to secure a long term contract position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now by sending in your CV ASAP.