SAP FICO Consultant
A very exciting opportunity for a SAP FICO Consultant to join the Finance Centre of Excellence of a market leading and global organization based in the City of London.
The chosen Finance Solutions Analyst will be responsible for analyzing business requirements coming from 22 different local markets, analyzing the estimated time and cost of solutions proposed to fulfill demands and ensure consistency and scalability of the SAP modules utilized.
The successful candidate will have practical configuration experience in all or some of the following SAP modules: GL, AP, AR, AM, TCM, CO, PCA, CO-PA, IM, PS, T&E, CATS and RE-FX.
The successful candidate will need to possess these core competencies, experiences and knowledge:
- Strong functional knowledge in at least two of the following finance processes; Record to Report, Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Asset and Project Accounting, Tax, Intercompany, Treasury and Cash Management, Real Estate Contract Management and Budgeting and Planning
- Strong written and spoken communication with the ability to engage with stake holders at all levels of the organization
- Strong consultancy experience in SAP Finance / Controlling
- Excellent consulting skills with the ability to understand business requirements and translate these in to viable solutions within the SAP Solution Footprint
- Involvement in at least 5 end to end SAP finance implementations