Cost Reporting-MI Packs-Edinburgh-Bank-£350/day
Cost Reporting Manager - MI Packs - Edinburgh - £350/day
Our Client, a leading Bank, are urgently looking for a Cost Reporting Manager who will be responsible for building and testing new MI Packs for the Balance Sheet and P&L across multiple departments in their Edinburgh Office, on a long-term contract basis, paying up to £350/day. The candidate will have a heavy knowledge of costing and a good level of stakeholder management skills.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Ability to build new MI packs for Balance Sheet and P&L
- Be responsible for completing Monthly, Quarterly BAU work
- Support accurate management information
- Strong stakeholder management skills to work across different areas
- Excellent knowledge around Balance Sheet and P&L
- Large commercial or financial services work
- Qualified Finance Professional
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you or someone you may know are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V in .doc format and I will contact you to discuss further details.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN EDINBURGH
Key Words: Balance Sheet, P&L, Cost, Reporting, Manager, Edinburgh, Stakeholder Management, Excel