Trade Floor Support - Investment Bank - London - £350 per day
Trade Floor Support - Investment Bank - Contract - London
Our client a leading investment bank is urgently searching for a Trade Floor Support Engineer on an initial 3 month contract to provide trade floor support for traders and back office staff within the securities and investment banking business areas in their London office.
In this role your duties will include but are not limited to providing a wide ranging level of support covering aspects of PC configuration and support, dealer-voice and knowledge of LAN and WAN infrastructure as well as market data support.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following skills and experience
- Experience of planning, installing and configuring new server and workstation installations
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 to 2008
- Knowledge of Windows Active directory
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/Firewall Systems
- Desktop Applications knowledge such as Microsoft Office, Symantec Backup Exec 2012
- Knowledge of Price Feed and trading applications such as Reuters Eikon and Bloomberg Terminals
Other skills which would be of benefit include knowledge of Front Arena Omni and Scripting & SQL
Please send your CV immediately to be considered for the role, the successful candidate must be willing to work shift patterns.