Qualified Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker in the Referral & Assessment Team within Havering. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities. London Borough of Havering ensure that their social workers have as much support as possible, helping them to keep a really good work life balance!
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
- To respond to queries and referrals from a number of different sources
- Undertake Initial Visits to families and conduct risk assessments.
- To investigate any concerns of neglect through Section 47 Investigations
- Work on Duty where necessary - often screening all incoming calls
- To work with children and their families in ensuring the family unit remains together where possible
To ideal candidate will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DipSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team with a great location and excellent transport links as well as being close to central London.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please email your updated CV or contact Carmen Thong for more information.