Based in Hertfordshire, a multinational beauty brand looking for a new marketing executive to take on a challenge and grow the brand.
A great opportunity has arisen to join a well-established FMCG organisation. Our client is a multinational beauty brand sold in 130 different countries across the globe. They are one of the UKs leading competitors for cosmetics and are sold in all major high street retailers. They are rapidly growing year on year and are looking for a new Marketing Executive ready to take on a challenge and develop their career within beauty. The team is based in Hertfordshire.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for;
- Maintaining the brand status through contributions to the development of processes, systems and working practices for the brand both national and internationally.
- Create and manage all on and offline promotional materials for the UK & Ireland
- Set-up and stock management of promotional materials whilst ensuring all promotions are launched on time and briefed to the right teams.
- Observe and report on competitive/relevant promotions from other brands
- Prepare and create plannograms for UK & Ireland trade customers
- Creating brand materials in line with product guidelines
- Cost and co-ordinate installation of new retail fixtures
- Manage bespoke merchandising products
- Monitor and report impact of merchandising activities - Use this to develop best- in -class merchandising knowledge alongside field visits and sharing of ideas within global teams.
The ideal candidate should have a degree / qualification in marketing or business. They should have an interest in beauty/health and have relevant experience in this field through on/offline environments. The Marketing Executive will be able to work independently and effectively managing day to day activities and tasks to successfully complete projects on time.
Depending on experience, the Marketing Executive can expect to receive a salary between 20k-27k plus great benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81725405