Front End Developer
The successful candidate will be in their element developing complex, standards-based,full-stack, enterprise applications, both for the browser and mobile devices alike, while demonstrating a passion to push their boundaries.
The team is Agile focused with two week iterations, therefore exposure to a collaborative working environment would be beneficial. You should be a self starter and be able to hit the ground running. With strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, you will be able to handle competing demands and manage your workload effectively.
- At least 4 years commercial web development experience
- Previously built cross-platform mobile apps with standards-based Web technologies, using either of the PhoneGap or Sencha Touch mobile frameworks
- Interface design for complex, data rich, low latency, trading applications
- Expert understanding of software design principles and design patterns - MVC MVVM
- Experience with Lifecycle Management Tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Svn and Git.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable working with Restful or SOAP based web services, XML, JSON etc .
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum/TDD).
- AngularJS, JQuery, Backbone, RequireJS, NodeJS, Grunt or Bower.
- CSS preprocessors such as Rework, Less and Sass.
- Testing Frameworks/runners - eg. Jasmin/Mocha, Karma/Protractor
- Graphic design and UI/UX expertise/enthusiasm
- Legacy Adobe flash Platform experience.
Duration: 3-6 Months
If you are interested in this position please email me the most up to date copy of your CV or call: 0207 469 5255 for further details.