MS Dynamics NAV Developer
An industry leading distributor with significant presence across the UK and Europe with over 3 decades of experience behind them. A brilliant environment to work in where everyone is passionate, there is a new requirement for an MS Dynamics NAV Systems Manager to join an existing team of IT professionals.
This company is genuinely a brilliant place to work in and all employees that were spoken to had very positive things to say.
- C/SIDE Development
- SQL Server Management and Maintenance
- Performance Tuning NAV/SQL Server
- SQL Information Cube design
- Gathering information and documenting current requirement of system changes
- Planning, development and testing of changes and upgrades in the company ERP System
- NAV 4 and 5 development experience
- Working knowledge of Jet Reports
- Practical knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Integration Services and SQL Analysis Service
- Designing cubes and analysis in Target Business Intelligence
- Analytical skills
- Proven functional and technical consultancy experience within MS Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of Design and Implementation of various reports using jet reports
- Experience in Electronic Document Management system for ZetaDocs for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The Person - YOU:
The ideal individual will have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail. Efficiency is key and more so when working in this environment as it will keep you on your toes and there will not be a dull moment. Organisational and analytical skills, and a willingness to succeed will contribute towards significant career progression in the company with generous perks.
Please note, this is an immediate requirement and may not be available for much longer due to the growing demand so please send an up to date CV to and I will get back to you promptly.