Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our Client, an established American owned organisation within the manufacturing sector is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their busy team.
An ideal candidate would be proactive, a good team player and able to grow and develop with the company. The role, primarily is to support the trade marketing activities across Latin America and Asia Pacific regions.
- Ensuring all trade marketing activities align with the overall Marketing and Communication strategy
- Acting as the point of contact between Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Finance and Planning to coordinate projects
- Working to deliver customer programmes, exhibitions and product set ups
- Conducting new distribution drives, channel development and promotional activity
- Managing the creative artwork process for new products
- Delivering the communications programme
- Increasing the digital footprint and supporting e-commerce development
- Communicating with many internal and external parties
- Leading trade marketing activities to ensure brand and customer expectations are met
- Degree level educated in Marketing or a Business related subject or an equivalent qualification in Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years Marketing experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience of working with agencies and suppliers
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven self-starter
- Relevant experience in international, modern companies preferred
- Customer focused attitude
- Excellent organisation skills
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets for data reporting and analysis
- Creative with excellent team working skills
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday, and is an exciting chance to join a growing company working at the forefront of their industry. If you feel this could the right opportunity for you email your CV to us directly or call for more information.