Experienced Accounts Manager required for an established company near Brigg, (North Lincolnshire). As the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of the finance team (3) and the production of the monthly management accounts.
Accounts Manager key tasks:
- Responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts to include company profit and loss and provide the initial critical review of results to the senior management team
- Present monthly analysis, comparing budget to actual and providing commentary on any variances and the resulting impact on the P&L.
- Managing the cashflow forecasting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns and other regular external compliance reports.
- You will be involved in a number of on going projects across the business
Accounts Manager requirements:
- AAT / CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualifications part qualified or qualified.
- Solid accounting skills of both financial and management accounts.
- Strong Excel and systems skills.
This position suits an experienced Finance Manager , Accounts Manager, Management Accountant or Financial Accountant looking to further develop their career. Commutable from Grimsby, Brigg, Lincoln, Scunthorpe, Barton on Humber, Hull, Goole, Hessle, Immingham, Doncaster and surrounds.