Maintenance Engineer - electrical bias
Maintenance Engineer job in Hinckley. Day shifts. Monday to Friday.
Your new company
You will be joining an established business that is currently growing rapidly and going from strength to strength. By continually investing in their systems, machinery & people they ensure that they remain the leader in their industry - with production capabilities that are the best in the UK.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the mechanical and electrical maintenance of plant and equipment on site. Your duties will include:
- Undertake planned maintenance, breakdown repair and condition monitoring activities of plant and equipment
- Report to Production team on status of machine breakdowns
- To manage and deliver departmental based projects
- Attend and contribute to regular team meetings
- Produce production reports as required
- Proactively identify and implement improvements to operational machine and resource efficiencies whilst considering the impact on other departments.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment. This will include demonstrable experience of electrical and mechanical systems, PLC's, hydraulics and pneumatics. You have an NVQ 2/3 or City and Guilds in Electro-Mechanical Engineering or similar. Your experience in electrical and mechanical fault finding will be essential for your success in this job.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package including 30 days holiday and a company pension. You will be working for a forward thinking business that will give you the autonomy to plan your own workload and make your own decisions. You will be the able to plan your PPM schedules and manage tasks to suit your daily priorities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.