Cover Supervisor Wakefield
Guaranteed to beat your current agency pay rate!
Recommend someone suitable and you will both receive £25 each or £50 for yourself in high street vouchers when they have worked 10 days!! Also win an entry to win an IPad!!
We are currently seeking Cover Supervisors for our partner school in WF8, a fully comprehensive and inclusive school, committed to equal opportunities and the highest aspirations for all. It has a strong community spirit and a family ethos, matched with high expectations of behaviour and academic success.
We are looking for pwople who have experience ideally working with children / youngsters who can hit the ground running and make a positive impact to the school immediately.
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated "Outstanding" educational establishments
Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- Opportunity to network with other supply staff at our fully funded social events
- Assignments in schools of your choice in the last academic year: The flexibility to complete a variety of assignments often at short notice
- What you will require:
- 94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
- Your own transport
- The ability to supervise pupils and deliver pre-planned work when the regular teacher is absent.
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of learning support
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- Proactive team member skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with staff quickly
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- The ability to effectively challenge young people, using arrange of engaging methods
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you