Financial Services Sales Administrator
Admiral Wealth Management Ltd
Admiral Wealth Management Ltd is looking for a Sales Administrator to join its busy administration department with immediate effect. Previous experience within a Financial Services role would be advantageous however full training will be provided.
Working with, and providing a quality service to support the sales department within the office is a crucial part of the job. The successful candidate will be a team player and possess excellent communication and administration skills, and have the ability to work to continuous deadlines.
The role involves:
- Providing full administrative support to the regulated advisers
- Undertaking business submissions and loading data onto platforms
- Providing excellent ongoing client services
- Liaising with 3rd party product providers, clients and other colleagues
The ideal candidate should have:
- Financial Services administration experience including knowledge of pensions & investments
- Excellent organisational skills
- A highly motivated, positive attitude
- Be highly accurate with a meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good clear handwriting
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and associated functions
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Further training and support
- A company pension scheme
- Working hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Free onsite parking
If you believe that you are the ideal person for this position, and would like to become a part of our friendly team, please get in touch today.
Admiral Wealth Management Ltd has been established for nearly 30 years, and is a highly professional practice renowned for delivering an outstanding customer experience. We believe in building long lasting relationships with customers and employees based on trust and integrity.
Job Type: Full-time