Credit Control Clerk
A reputable and growing Grimsby based organisation requires an individual who has Credit Control experience to carry out a minimum 1 year contract. Working as part of a team, this role will see you carrying out a predominantly credit control role, chasing debt. Duties however will include:
- Chasing cash via phone, letter and email
- Handing queries, liaising internally and externally to resolve
- Allocating payments
- Reconciling accounting
- Prepare statements
- Produce various management reports as required
- Credit checks and setting up new accounts
- Assisting other members of the wider finance team as required
- Assist with developing processes, controls and systems
Dealing quickly and efficiently with queries that arise will also form part of your daily tasks. You will also look to negotiate and monitor payment plans where necessary so good negotiation skills are a must. To be considered, you must have Credit Control experience along with strong attention to detail, be a team player and it goes without saying that you will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with people in a polite, professional manner. An excellent benefits package accompanies this role.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.