Our client, is the world’s largest independent company within their field and are currently recruiting for experienced Marketing Assistant to join a small but extremely busy team. If you’re looking to work for a global company that offers heaps of progression, then please read on…
The objective of the Marketing Assistant role is to support all marketing activities for the UK market. This will include support for the Marketing Specialist, the Sales team and the Engineering teams.
- Supporting marketing related administrative and organisational tasks
- Organisation of campaigns, workshops and events
- Prepare various marketing related materials for internal and external purposes
- Candidates who have previous marketing experience will be considered automatically
- Ability to prepare presentations for internal and external purposes using PowerPoint
- Proven organisational skills for workshops, events & meetings
- Planning, prioritising and coordinating workload independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships with colleagues from all cultures
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A proactive approach with the ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and reliable team player
- German language skills would be beneficial
- Experience with sales tools and software, for example Salesforce.com, SharePoint etc.