This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and versatile firm providing first class support to small and medium sized businesses. They work with a wide range of clients from diverse industries and have some very successful and exciting companies on their books.
The company is pursuing high growth and looking to build on an already excellent reputation as an accountancy, bookkeeping, payroll and business support service with SME's in the South East.
They are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic bookkeeper to join their team.
They pride themselves on providing a high level of service to their clients, applying a common-sense approach, delivered in a professional and friendly manner.
They are looking for a pro-active individual with a can-do attitude, a sense of humour and smart presentation.
It is essential that:
- You have a sound understanding of accounting processes.
- You have the ability to complete all bookkeeping tasks to trial balance
- You have experience with producing management accounting reports in Excel
- You have a very good working knowledge Sage Line 50 software.
- You are confident working in an office environment
- You can handle multi-tasks and data efficiently.
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel to an intermediate level
- You are computer literate
- You have well developed literacy and numeracy skills in general
- Driving license and own transport
It would be advantageous:
- To have experience in payroll
- To have experience with self-assessment tax
- To have experience with other accounting software, particularly Xero
Full training will be provided where necessary and there will be the opportunity to expand your knowledgebase and achieve relevant qualifications.
They are based in Pulborough, but you will also be expected to work from various client offices in the West Sussex and East Hampshire areas and therefore you will need your own transport.
The position is essentially full time although they would consider part time or flexible working for the right candidate, with a minimum of 32 hours per week.
Please apply with your full CV, current salary details and required notice period.
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 Negotiable, DOE, plus travel and sundry expenses.