Business Analyst Fixed Income - Barclays Point - Asset Manager
Business Analyst - Fixed Income - Barclays Point - Asset Manager - £600 per day - London
A prestigious Asset Management Company is on the search for an experienced Fixed Income Business Analyst with strong background in Asset Management and system implementations.
As a Business Analyst you will sit within their front office change team where your primary responsibility will be to:
- Focus around the performance enhancements of Barclays Point, with the aim of reducing the current reliance on the support team.
- further Front Office analysis, drawing on the OMS and risk system requirements
- Interview users and user representatives in a structured manner to identify, prioritise and confirm business requirements;
- In depth understanding of creating functional specifications (incorporating functional, non-functional and data definitions);
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working with Barclays Point (formerly Lehmans Point)
- Thinkfolio experience is also beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of the investment lifecycle
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- A good knowledge of Fixed Income, understand Fixed Income traded instruments
- have gained exposure to fund performance and attribution, understand fund loading and reconciliations
- some technical skills in SQL Queries and Excel
- Ideally knowledge of Benchmark Builder
- Ideally knowledge of Thinkfolio
To apply for this position please send your CV immediately.