Morgan Hunt are currently working with a leading College based in Essex and are recruiting for a full time Business Administrator.
The role is to start ASAP on a temporary, ongoing basis.
This will be a full-time position, working Monday to Friday each week and paying £10.06 per hour PAYE
As this is working within a College, candidates will need to have an enhanced DBS certificate issued within the past year to be considered or a DBS that is registered with the update service (certificate must be provided)
As a Business Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Compose process documents, reports and publicity materials and maintain learner records including enrolment and examinations, withdrawal, transfer and achievement data
- Resolve queries and administer requests from internal and external customers, Maintain Directorate staff diaries and organise meetings and hospitality arrangements and
- Complete general administrative and secretarial support to other areas of the college when required, including: supplies of stationary, help facilitate best practice events and workshops and assist in collation of information for auditors
- Keep up to date with current government EFA/SFA Funding rules in relation to sub-contractor contracts
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have previous Business Administration experience
- Be flexible with work loads
- Be able work on own initiative
- Be computer literate / confident user of MS Packages
If you have a current DBS certificate and would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV to this advert ASAP or call Coral on
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role