Credit Team Manager
Credit Team Manager, large blue chip organisation near Birmingham. Salary up to £32,000.
Hays Credit Management is exclusively supporting a large organisation here in the Midlands who are expanding and looking for a progressive and driven Credit professional to come into a specialised High Risk part of the business and lead a team of 10 Credit Controllers.
Your new role
In your new role you will manage a team looking after a portfolio of High Risk accounts, those with increasing aged debt and increased credit risk. Your duties will include:
- Manage a team of 10 Credit specialists within the B2B collections department.
- Plan and organise targets and KPIs to be reached by the team.
- Analyse data to best put about policies and best practise to reduce risk.
- Take ownership and influence the team.
- Monitor team and individual performance, ensuring appropriate action is taken on poor performance.
- Monthly reporting to the Head of Credit.
- Ensure customer service levels are high and regular visits to clients to ensure best outcomes on payments.
- Dealing with escalated queries.
- Training and recruitment of staff in an expanding team.
What you'll need to succeed
- CICM or AAT qualified
- 3+ years in Credit
- Experience managing/supervising a team
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Free Parking
- 23 days annual leave plus the bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.