Paralegal/Solicitor - Harpenden - £30k-£40k (Dependent on experience)
This warm and friendly Legal Practice with a loyal and dedicated team are seeking a Paralegal/Solicitor, based in their modern offices in Harpenden, this firm boasts some fantastic benefits including 24 days' holiday, free parking and contributory pension scheme. By nature, they have an encouraging and approachable working environment, team nights out twice a year and a lot of fun!
The role involves the supervision and management of the processes and work load within this small team.
* Liaising with clients in relation to day to day activities of the shared ownership plot sales team
* Marketing for new sales work form social housing and private developer clients
* Attending client meetings
* Providing assistance in larger scale transactions including leases and licences
You will be:
* Experienced in high volume shared ownership property transactions
* Bright, organised and outgoing with an excellent attention to detail
* A real team player
If you are an experienced Paralegal looking to progress to a more supervisory role and this role sounds like you, please apply today
We read all CV's but are unable to respond directly to every application. If you do not hear from us within 10 days you have been unsuccessful, but please do visit our web site for all our other job opportunities.