Financial Accountant - IFRS - Gloucester- £300/day
Our Client, a leading Bank, are urgently looking for a Financial Accountant with experience of performing regulatory returns, in their Gloucester Office, on a long-term contract basis, paying up to £300/day. The candidate will work within their Mortgage Finance department, and have large commercial or financial services experience. The candidate will have knowledge of FSA, IFRS and Basel reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong technical or financial accounting experience
- Be responsible for completing Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annually FSA, IFRS, Basel reporting
- Support accurate management information
- Part or fully qualified accountant (CA, CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Strong regulatory reporting background
If you or someone you may know are interested and meet the above requirements please send me your latest C.V in .doc format and I will contact you to discuss further details.
PLEASE BE AWARE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN GLOUCESTER
Key Words: Financial Accountant, IFRS, Basel, Reporting, Technical Accounting, Bank, Gloucester, Mortgage, FSA, Basel II, MI, Accountant, MI, Regulatory Reporting, Capital, Impairment