We are searching for individuals who are looking for long term career opportunities within a lovely company who are proud to offer not only amazing working conditions, but ongoing training and support to their employees, with the opportunity for progression over time.
As a result of securing exciting new business, we are delighted to announce a number of fresh opportunities have become available within the Pet Insurance Claims Team of an established corporate client located on Kings Hill specialising in insurance.
There is some flexibility in terms of the ideal candidates for these positions, so please take the following into consideration, no matter what stage you are at:-
- You may already perhaps work within a Claims related role, including the decision making, but looking to diversify into Pet Insurance Claims.
- You may have perhaps started a veterinary nursing qualification, but who has decided not to complete it or who was unable to achieve it
- You could be a newly qualified Veterinary Nurse who has decided not to pursue their career as a Vet Nurse
- You may be an individual who has worked within a vet practice and picked up the claims handling experience, including familiarity with general veterinary terminology
- You may be working in a similar Pet Claims related role but looking to change
- If you have a minimum of 12 months general insurance claims handling experience, you may be ready to move into a Pet Claims related role?
This client works to the principals of Treating Customers Fairly (or as you would wish to be treated).
You must be able to excel in terms of a fantastic telephone manner and delivering outstanding levels of customer care.
You will also need to be methodical and organised and educated to a minimum GSCE standard or equivalent.
Attractive salary available, depending on your level of experience.
Please email your CV as a Word document.