Do you have the ambition and enthusiasm to help drive business performance in a busy and successful business?
If you are looking for a management role fulltime that gives you more challenge and opportunity then there could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange Ltd than now!
About the role
- Responsible for day to day operations of 2/3 branches within commutable distance, including maximising profit and growing the business
- Lead and motivate the team across all branches, with focus on exceptional customer service
- Lead by example, promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed personal and team sales target and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability
- Ensure all branch activities are carried out to a high standard in an effective and efficient way
- Drive sales further by developing local relationships and appropriate marketing activities
- Previous management experience in a fast paced, customer facing role
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to inspire, coach and lead a team
- Enthusiastic with a hands on approach
- Flexible and willing to work a mixture of shifts including late nights, weekends and bank holidays
- It is desirable that you have a drivers licence and use of own car, however depending on location other transport methods may be suitable.
- Ambition for success
The benefits and rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train to the highest standard through on the job training to make you a Foreign Exchange expert. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive the following:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discount on travel money
- Discount scheme - with access to discounts on hundreds of brands
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Long service awards
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our team.