Senior Audit Manager - Equities
Our tier-1 Corporate & Investment Banking client is in search of an Equities Auditor with strong Equity & Equity Derivatives experience (Contract for difference (CFD), Exchange-traded fund (ETF) , Closed-end fund, Inverse exchange-traded fund, Equity options, Equity swap, Real estate investment trust (REIT), Warrants , Covered warrant etc.
The successful candidate will have the successful track record as an Equities Auditor in a tier-1 bank with the following capabilities;
- BA/BS or equivalent and related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar)
- Senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Equities products.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- Effective negotiation skills, articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
If you're interested in a joining a global Internal Audit Equities function, widening your exposure to senior stakeholders and key stakeholder than apply ASAP for immediate interviews.