My client, a leading provider of Financial and Gaming Trading Software, in the City of London, is seeking a Front End Developer to complement the existing team.
The successful candidate will be in their element developing complex, standards-based full-stack, enterprise applications, both for the browser and mobile devices alike, while demonstrating a passion to push their boundaries.
The team is Agile focused with two week iterations, therefore exposure to a collaborativeworking environment would be beneficial. You should be a self starter and be able to hit theground running. With strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, you will beable to handle competing demands and manage your workload effectively.
- At least 4 years commercial web development experience
- Previously built cross-platform mobile apps with standards-based Web technologies, using either of the PhoneGap or Sencha Touch mobile frameworks
- Interface design for complex, data rich, low latency, trading applications
- Expert understanding of software design principles and design patterns - MVC MVVM
- Experience with Lifecycle Management Tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Svn and Git.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable working with Restful or SOAP based web services, XML, JSON etc .
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum/TDD).
- AngularJS, JQuery, Backbone, RequireJS, NodeJS, Grunt or Bower.
- CSS preprocessors such as Rework, Less and Sass.
- Testing Frameworks/runners - eg. Jasmin/Mocha, Karma/Protractor
- Graphic design and UI/UX expertise/enthusiasm
- Legacy Adobe flash Platform experience.
Please apply for immediate consideration - Interview slots available next week!!!