Infrastrcture Project Manager - Global Projects!
Project Manager/ Project Management. Infrastructure Project Manager required by industry leading consultancy based in central London. This is a global role which will involve managing several projects (budgets up to £million) which will typically include: upgrades, data centre moves/ migrations, re-location, and service delivery projects. You will be responsible for working on the full end to end life cycle, and key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Documenting/ defining project scope
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- Resource/ cost tracking - Resource allocation
- Risk identification/ management
- Process improvement
- Advising internal/ external stakeholders
In order to be suitable you will have a proven track record in managing infrastructure projects/ infrastructure project management with the following skills/ qualifications:
- Formal project management qualification (ideally prince 2 or PMP)
- Experience of working to ITIL v3 standards (ITIL qualification beneficial)
- Track record in managing multiple projects in a multi site corporate (ideally international environment)
- Proven Microsoft Project experience
- Full project life cycle
On offer is the chance to develop your career for a world renowned organisation. Role is based in central London with minimal travel.