Full time Administrator - to start ASAP!!
Our client, based in High Wycombe, is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and switched on Administrator to join their team.
The role entails providing administration support to the Customer Services teams and supporting clients and customers.
- To produce, print and check the daily invoice batch and re-raise bookings if necessary
- To amend reservations and raise credits for the reservations department when required
- To enter and check sub-contractor invoices or query with sub-contractor if incorrect in order to produce customer invoices within SLA
- To bill certain customers via their own systems
- To take and log credit card payments for specific accounts
- To log incoming and outgoing customer and branch invoice queries, and assist in resolving the queries when necessary
- Run weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required
- Produce a full month end report for managers and directors
- To respond to all requests by phone, email or fax into the department
- To liaise with account managers and credit control department to help resolve any issues
- To escalate any potential problems to National Account supervisor/manager
- To assist the National Accounts Admin Manager as required with any other tasks, which are the responsibility of the administration department
- Customer service/admin experience
- Excellent communication skills both when dealing with customers and colleagues
- Accurate data processing skills using a variety of systems
- Proofing documentation, demonstrating the ability to pay attention to detail
- Accurate numerical processing
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).