Practice Manager - MASH Team
We are looking to recruit a Practice Manager for the MASH Team within London Borough of Redbridge. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment with experienced leadership, whilst receiving regular supervision and training opportunities. Redbridge ensure that their social workers have as much support as possible, helping them to keep a really good work life balance!
The responsibilities of the Practice Manager includes:
- Carrying out risk assessments and safeguarding procedures
- Liaising with the duty social worker and team managers about new cases and open cases
- Managing a team of social workers and support staff
- Directing and supporting referral co-ordinators in their role to take referrals, gain info from partner agencies and keep accurate records
- Making decisions quickly and accessing computer systems
- Deputising for the Team Manager
To ideal candidate will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Social Work qualified (MA/BSc/DipSW/CQSW/MSc/BA)
Working with Ackerman Pierce you will be guaranteed weekly payment and access to continued profession development, including a dedicated consultant to support you through the interview and on boarding process. The position offers a long contract within a stable supportive team with a great location and excellent transport links as well as being close to central London.
To discuss this vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in London, please email your updated CV or contact Carmen Thong for more information.