Graduate IT and Business Programme - Glasgow Assessment
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, career focused and highly motivated? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential?
FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT, offering excellent career opportunities. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT and business, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme on our Technical or Business Pathway.
We are holding assessment days in Glasgow on 3rd and 17th July. If you are excited by this opportunity and would like to attend please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate review.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training at our Glasgow Academy in a number of disciplines to become an FDM Consultant, representing the organisation on client sites for a minimum of two years as a Business Test Analyst or Software Test Analyst. You may need to complete further specialist training in our London or Manchester Academies during which FDM will provide you with accommodation should all criteria be met.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a path that could lead into senior and leadership roles working within some of the world’s largest companies.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or Economics degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT and business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
Find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programme at www.fdmgroup.com