Residential Property Legal Assistant
We are looking for a Residential Property Legal Assistant, to join our client’s fantastic office based in the Centre of York. The role will be working for a well-established company within the Residential team providing key assistance to fee earners and paralegal colleagues at all times.
Working as part of a friendly team, this role is a brilliant opportunity for somebody looking to develop their career further in the residential legal sector, with further development opportunities within the company available in the future.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work very closely with current fee earners, providing support on all residential caseloads
- Attend regular review meetings
- Caseload requirements across sales, purchase, equity and re-mortgage
- Keeping up to date with clients business interests and the constant evolving area of law
- Strong personal awareness around residential law
- Liaising with clients over the phone, face to face and email
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Residential law experience
- An organised individual, that enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Caseload management experience throughout any sector
- You must also be able to demonstrate attention to detail
- A strong communicator
Our client is one of York’s largest and well-established firms. The company endeavour to provide a renowned employee experience full all staff. This opportunity is rare and therefore for the successful candidate will be hugely beneficial for a career in law.
What we are offering
Hours of work - 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Regularly department and company social events
Healthcare cash plan