Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Deeping/Bourne Area
Rate of Pay: £7.83 up to £10.33 per hour
Within your role you will be supporting the care of different residents with a wide range of disabilities. This will include anything from personal care, independent living skills and activities in the community.
- At least 6+ months experience in the Healthcare sector
- Able to work as a team and be a proactive thinker
- Able to Follow Safeguarding Policies and Care Plans
- Training provided
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday
- On Call 24/7
- Earn Bonuses including Referring Friends
Interested in applying for this role? Apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Vicky from our Peterborough branch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.