Salary: £320.00pw £16,640 per annum, the equivalent of 5.6 weeks of paid holiday per year, Pension scheme
Full Time – Permanent Role
The hours of work are 8.30am to 16.30pm, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator to join our client’s Accounts Team.
Our client is leaders in their field working alongside major insurers and supplying a first class service to their policyholders repairing and replacing windows and doors, based in Bolton.
The job involves work on both the Sales and Purchase Ledger.
On the Sales ledger you will be expected to chase payments mainly Excess payments, taking payments and allocation.
On the Purchase ledger your work will involve the reconciliation of Invoices to delivery notes, allocation and filing work.
Requirements of the Accounts Administrator:
- Ideally you will have an Accounts background
- Have good communication skill
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Hands on, “Can do” attitude
- The ability to interact with staff at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Dedication and consistent attention to detail.
- Good IT understanding
- Breadth of experience, relevant to the demands of the position.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Accounts Administrator role then please apply now!