Digital Sales Representative, Surrey, 6 months
A global leading Pharmaceutical company are looking for a Digital Sales Representative on a 6 month contract. The company is based in Surrey where you will be office based to begin with and then the option to work from home for 1 day.
This role covers all customers in Primary Care and involves the promotion of their growth brands to their customers in the digital arena through the use of non-customer facing technology.
It is expected that key functions of this role will include the selling of their brands to customers through the planning of remote customer calls and virtual meetings to engage with customers in this different way. The role requires competence in planning and organising to meet digital objectives and some involvement in project work may be required. The role generates insights and intelligence in country for manager and the DMM & product teams to help shape above & in country PCBU strategies.
- Experience in Sales with a preference for Tele-Sales
- Candidates should be article and self-driven
- Local to Surrey
- Ability to absorb and learn high level clinical data and articulate this to customers on the phone and Webex
- A' Level or 'Higher' in science subjects and ideally a Life Science Degree.
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced Computer ability - e.g. Email /WORD/ Excel e.g. ability to operate digital multimedia & teleconference facility in multitasking mode
- Effective working knowledge of all primary care structures and customer types
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and non verbal.
If you are interested in this role please respond ASAP with an updated CV and your location and availability to start and to interview.
I do apologise if this is not relevant to you however please pass this on to friends or colleagues as we offer referral vouchers.
Thanks and regards,