This is a unique opportunity for a Finance & Administration Manager to join a prestigious family run 10 million turnover company based in Kingston. The company consists of several businesses within Retail, Hospitality, Property & Education, and this role has come around due to the retirement of the incumbent manager after 20 years.
This is a role for someone who is hands-on, versatile and does not mind dealing with all aspects of Finance, Administration & Director support. You won’t be alone and will have a team of 3 personal within your team.
The main focus of the role will be as follows:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of Year-End Accounts
- Deal with all aspects of Payroll including salary reviews
- Forecasting and modelling
- Office administration including insurance, vehicles, and office services.
- Project administration including the acquisition and refurbishment of properties.
- Liaison with professional advisors, statutory authorities, and banks
- Using Sage & Excel
You will have
- Experience of working within an SME
- Experience of managing people
- A relevant accountancy qualification or Experience
- Sage & Excel Advanced
- Flexibility in a changing environment
- Communication at staff and board level
- Ability to support & train AAT studiers
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81522298