Temporary (potential to be Permanent), Full Time
We are recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding Legal Tech company in Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
The Management Accountant will be a key member of the Finance team that will help support the growth and development of the business. The role provides an exciting opportunity to be instrumental to the strategic direction of the company, working across the entire organisation interacting with Board level as well as Operations, Account Management, Sales and Finance.
Main Responsibilities for the Management Accountant
- Manage the production of the monthly management accounts pack within five working days of the month end, including month end journals (accruals, deferred/accrued income), reconciliations, analysis and commentary on the financial performance of the business
- Providemonthly financial results to the Directors and support them in producing their Board pack submissions
- Management of intercompany postings and balances
- Support year-end audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
- Support the preparation of annual tax pack
- Conduct cost centre P&L reviews with budget holders
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting certain income streams and overhead categories
- Support the CFO in analysis of performance and profitability
- Measure and reporting on Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete VAT returns
- Keep a relevant budget for the group
- Manage the calculation of Sales incentive for payroll
- Support the development of business intelligence tools to support management in responding to the business’s changing needs
- Provide Management information on a timely basis for the Group
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA).
- Detailed knowledge of Xero accounting package
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage internally and externally. Naturally curious and analytical, you should enjoy getting the detail right to inform the bigger picture.
- Integrity will be important to you - open, honest and direct – you will fit with the company’s continuing desire to maintain values in developing culture and where all are treated with respect.
- Maintain a ‘can do’ approach to all tasks.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure whilst working to and meeting required deadlines.
To apply for the position, please send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81506483