Nursery Room Leader
We are seeking an experienced Room Leader to assist the management team within our client's Nursery in Aylesbury. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who has previous experience and leadership skills.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
· To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
· First Aid
· Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
· Knowledge of OFSTED standards and inspection framework
· Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
· Good time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong people management skills
· Previous relevant supervisory experience
Due to the nature of the job, the successful applicant will be subject to compliance and safeguarding checks.
If you feel you meet these criteria and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81641602