Golf Shop Assistant
Overview of role
- · To provide exceptional customer service in a customer facing role
- · Keep up to date with knowledge of product and industry
- · To assist in our Ecommerce business with customer service, marketing, web content, returns, price comparison
- · To maintain the store to a high standard
- · Manage day to day tasks in timely manner e.g. keeping shop tidy, replenishing stock, cashing up etc.
- · Keeping orderly procedure in handling custom orders, returned goods for repairs, faulty goods etc.
- · To resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the manager
- · Custom Fit customers & advise on equipment suitable for their needs.
- · Be able to re-grip clubs
• Keen golfer
- Self-motivated, and able to work under own initiative to multi-task, • Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
• Well spoken
• Professional at all times
• Planning, organisational and time management skills
• Good at problem solving
• IT literate and competent in Excel and Word.